Free Shipping: All orders of $100 or more that ship within the continental US ships for free!!
Shipping Charges: We charge actual shipping charges on all packages. There is no handling fee or extra cost. Therefore if your package seems expensive to ship it is most likely a combination of weight of product and distance from Ohio and unfortunately we can't do much about either (although we would LOVE to!!)
Shipping Time: All orders ship from Ohio normally within 5 days of receiving the order. Activity Zones, HUGE Carrots, and Tunnels are all handmade and can sometimes take a few days longer to ship, especially when order volume is high.
Sales and Promotions: Orders made during a sale or promotion may automatically take up to 3 weeks to ship. During sales and promotions we experience extremely high order volume and normally on products that take longer to make. It is not uncommon for us to get over 100 orders in 3 days time during a sale or promotion. For this reason we ask your patience and understanding during these unusually high volume periods.
Also we ask that only when it gets close to the three week period should you email to check on your order. This allows us to concentrate on getting orders out instead of constantly checking on the status of someone's order. We understand you are anxious to get your package and we are working as hard as we can to get them out in a timely manner. In fact, many times orders ship MUCH sooner than the 3 week window. When your order does ship you will receive an email with your tracking code.
Tracking: When your order ships you will receive an email from our websitr that states your order has shipped and with your tracking code. You will then be able to see where your package is and about what day it will arrive.
We do ship worldwide! We commonly get orders from Canada, England, Australia, Singapore, China, Japan, Spain, Germany, and many, many more!!
Here are a few things you should know if you are trying to make an order outside the US
1. To figure how heavy your package would be and how much the shipping would cost, add items to the shopping cart, open the cart and click the "Estimate Shipping" button. Once you know the weight and cost of the shipping, refer to the points below.
2. According to the USPS shipping rules every packages that is 4 pounds or more MUST ship via Priority mail or higher. That means if you want to order an Activity Zone there is no other, cheaper way to ship it other than Priority Mail. I wish this was not the case. In the past we had a Parcel Post option that was much more affordable, but not anymore. We are not overcharging for shipping and we can not do anything about the higher rates. That being said we still have many people outside the US that order our larger toys, pay the high postage price, and are glad they did because their buns are having so much fun.
3. Packages UNDER 4 pounds can ship via First Class Mail which is a much more reasonable shipping cost. Most of our hanging and flinging toys will ship under 4 pounds as well as our 3 packs, etc.
4. We will NOT ship Pinecones, treats, hay, or any hay or food product outside the US. If your order includes any of these items we will replace them with toys of equal value. If we where to ship the items you may lose your package to customs or have to pay fees for customs to "sterilize" the items. It's just not worth it.
5. Customs: It is up to you to know what and if you have to pay customs. We will NOT label a package as a gift unless it is indeed a gift from us to you. You are responsible for all customs issues.